We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you.
We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us, such as when you contact us for help.
Information Use and Sharing
Examples of some of the ways we use or share information that we collect about you include, but are not limited to, the following:
• To provide technical or customer support.
• To communicate with you by e-mail or online chat about services that may be of interest to you.
• To enforce our terms and conditions, or otherwise manage our services.
• To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
• To communicate with you, such as through email, service announcements, or for customer service, unless you
• have opted out of these features where available.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
You may choose to discontinue receiving communications or our services by sending email to email@example.com.
If within 48 hours of your placing and receiving your order from us, it is tested and does not perform in a way that you had expected, then you will be entitled to a full money back refund. If you use the service for longer than that time span and then decide to take the service from another provider or change your mind in any way then unfortunatly our guarantee does not cover you.